This post is intended to provide leads to enhance ministry in a number of areas. Selected resources have been used or recommended by clergy and laity in the diocese and reviewed by the diocesan staff. If you have a resource lead to share, please let us know.
Resources selected to assist in deepening devotion daily through prayer and reflection.
- Anglican Fellowship of Prayer | encouraging, facilitating, and promoting the use, understanding and discipline of prayer.
- Brother, Give Us A Word | a daily “word” to all who seek a deeper knowledge of God. Email subscription available. From the Society of St. John the Evangelist.
- Covenant | a blog seeking to give voice to the broad, ecumenical tradition with generosity and joy, as befits Catholic Christianity. From the Living Church Foundation.
- Cycles of Prayer | to aid praying for the Church and the world.
- Daily Devotional | reflections on the daily office. Email subscription. From the Living Church.
- Forward Day by Day | inspirational meditations reflecting on a specific Bible passage, chosen from the daily lectionary readings. Email subscription available. From Forward Movement.
- Rule of Life | An intentional pattern of spiritual disciplines that provides structure and direction for growth in holiness. From Bishop Gunter and the Diocese of Fond du Lac.
- Rule of Life video series | Bishop Matt provides depth on the Rule of Life.
- Sacred Space | daily prayer online. From the Irish Jesuits and Loyola Press.
- Speaking to the Soul | daily reflections on life and the Church. Email subscription available. From Episcopal Cafe.